Adocia follows the best practices in the corporate governance field. In 2006, the company set up special committees and has an independent administrator as required by the provisions of the Corporate Governance code for medium and small listed companies, published in December 2009 by Middlenext. This code was approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers as a reference code.
The members of Adocia’s management committee are:
- Gérard Soula, President and CEO
- Olivier Soula, Deputy General Manager, R&D Director
- Valérie Danaguezian, Chief Administration and Financial Officer
Board of directors
The members of Adocia’s board of directors are composed of:
- Gérard Soula (President), Adocia
- Olivier Soula (Board member), Adocia
- Mads Dall (Board member), Dall & Company
- Ekaterina Smirnyagina (Board member), Oxford Science Enterprises
- Claudia Mitchell (Board member), Savantia AG
- Katherine Bowdish (Board member), PIC Therapeutics
- Stéphane Boissel (Board member), SparingVision
- The mission of the Audit committee, independent to the company’s directors, is to ensure the integrity of the financial statements, and the quality of internal control, the relevance of the information provided and the satisfactory performance of the auditors in their mission. The Audit committee is composed of Stéphane Boissel (President) and Claudia Mitchell.
- Compensation committee (since 2008) is composed of Katya Smirnyagina (president) and Claudia Mitchell.
The Compensation committee is responsible, in particular, for examining the remuneration of the non-mandatory social directors and for making recommandations and proposals regarding compensation.