Adocia follows the best practices in the corporate governance field. In 2006, the company set up special committees and has an independent administrator as required by the provisions of the Corporate Governance code for medium and small listed companies, published in December 2009 by Middlenext. This code was approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers as a reference code.
The members of Adocia’s management committee are:
- Gérard Soula, President and CEO
- Olivier Soula, Deputy General Manager, R&D Director
- Valérie Danaguezian, Chief Administration and Financial Officer
Board of directors
The members of Adocia’s board of directors are composed of:
- Gérard Soula (President), Adocia
- Olivier Soula (Board member), Adocia
- Olivier Martinez (Board member), BPI France Investissement
- Laurent Arthaud (Board member), representing BPI France Investissement
- Ekaterina (Katya) Smirnyagina (Board member), Capricorn Venture Partners
- Dr Claudia Mitchell, (Board member), Senior Vice-President, Astellas Pharma
- Dr Katherine Bowdish, (Board member), President and CEO PIC Therapeutics
- Stéphane Boissel, (Board member), President and CEO, SparingVision
- Audit committee (since 2008), made up of Mrs Dominique Takizawa (President) and Mr Olivier Martinez.
The mission of the Audit committee, independent to the company’s directors, is to ensure the integrity of the financial statements, and the quality of internal control, the relevance of the information provided and the satisfactory performance of the auditors in their mission.
- Compensation committee (since 2008), made up of Mr Laurent Arthaud (President) and Mrs Katya Smirnyagina.
The Compensation committee is responsible, in particular, for examining the remuneration of the non-mandatory social directors and for making recommandations and proposals regarding compensation.